- With the rise in COVID-19 inpatients and outpatients in Tehran, the alarm has sounded. The number of outpatients has reached approximately 11,000 thousand. (State-run media, Didar news, November 11, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: 228 COVID-19 patients are in ICU, which shows that the prevalence of the virus in the Province has not decreased and continues to spread. (Mehr news agency, November 11, 2021)
- Ardabil Medical University: We are witnessing the maximum rate of COVID-19 infection in some cities of the Province. (Mehr news agency, November 11, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: The increase in the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the past few days is a sign of a new peak in the Province again. (Mehr news agency, November 11, 2021)
- Kermanshah Medical University: 114 COVID-19 patients have been hospitalized in the past 24 hours, and currently, 129 are in ICU. (Fars news agency, November 11, 2021)
In Tehran, the death toll reached 111,305, Khorasan Razavi 38,740, Isfahan 32,375, Khuzestan 28,950, Fars 17,465, East Azerbaijan 16,418, Lorestan 15,720, Alborz 13,973, Sistan and Baluchestan 13,225, Qom 12,880, Kerman 12,647, Central Province 8,658,Kurdistan 7,692, Qazvin 5,419, Bushehr 5,299, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,630, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 3,514.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 11, 2021