- Member of the regime parliamentary Health Commission: Sinopharm has side effects for adults, but they (officials) are still importing it in bulk instead of testing it.
- “’Sinopharm’ and ‘Barakat’ COVID-19 vaccines are still in the experimental and clinical studies of the third phase.” (State-run media, Jahan Sana’t, September 30, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: 1,851 critically ill COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, and another 315 are in ICU. (Tasnim news agency, September 30, 2021)
- Isfahan Medical University: Currently, except for Kashan and Aran va Bidgol, 2,016 COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the Province, 344 in ICU. Thirty-two COVID-19 patients died in the past 24 hours. (Mehr news agency, September 30, 2021)
- In Sistan and Baluchestan, COVID-19 patients are still in triple digits, and from the daily statistics, the risk of crisis is still felt. (State Radio and TV news agency, September 30, 2021)
- Yazd Medical University: The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations has risen to 400 again. (Mehr, September 30, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, September 30, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 547 cities had exceeded 444,200. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 104,156, Khorasan Razavi 36,455, Isfahan 29,700, Khuzestan 27,225, Fars 15,934, West Azerbaijan 15,918, East Azerbaijan 15,708, Alborz 13,008, Sistan and Baluchestan 12,650, Qom 12,205, Kerman 11,772, Golestan 10,005, Kermanshah 7,969, Yazd 7,353, Kurdistan 7,027, and North Khorasan 5,714.
According to the state-run media, Ensaf-news, Massoud Pezeshkian, a member of the regime parliamentary Health Commission, said today, “The information and documents of the vaccine recipients are not provided properly. The Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine has side effects on adults that have not been reported to date. However, instead of checking, they (officials) are still introducing the vaccine in bulk. We have seen all these side effects of some vaccines, but we do not provide accurate information on the side effects each of these vaccines cause and what the management should do to prevent them from hurting people. If they want to vaccinate under 18 years without this data, there will be many questions left unanswered. Which other country in the world is planning and injecting vaccines in this way?”
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 30, 2021