Resuming Friday Prayers, Despite the Start of the Sixth Outbreak and the Increasing Red Cities
• Ebrahim Raisi, known as the henchman of the 1988 massacre, acknowledged the possibility of the sixth COVID-19 outbreak and said: the new COVID-19 wave should not surprise the country like the fifth wave.
• Regime’s Health Ministry: 16 cities are red, 119 are orange, 227 are yellow, and only 86 are blue. (Tasnim news agency, October 23, 2021)
• Arak Medical University: Zarandieh city is in a dangerous and red COVID-19 situation, and the alarm of the sixth COVID-19 outbreak has sounded. (Tasnim, October 23, 2021)
• Kermanshah Medical University: Paveh, Javanrood, Sarpol-e Zahab, and Ravansar are in red COVID-19 condition. (ISNA news agency, October 23, 2021)
• Shahrekord Medical University: The probability of the sixth COVID-19 outbreak in the Province is very high. Yesterday, 734 new COVID-19 patients were referred to the hospital. (Tasnim, October 23, 2021)
• Mashhad Medical University: Currently, the COVID-19 hospitalization in the Province is 160 per day, and the number of outpatients is increasing. (IRNA news agency, October 23, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, October 23, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 462,800. In Tehran the number of victims has reached 108,396, Khorasan Razavi 37,895, Isfahan 31,460, Khuzestan 28,385, West Azerbaijan 17,028, Fars 16,865, East Azerbaijan 16,108, Lorestan 15,375, Qom 12,670, Kerman 12,342, Golestan 10,230, Hamedan 8,653, Central Province 8,473, Yazd 7,603, and South Khorasan 3,996.
At the daily meeting of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce, Ebrahim Raisi, henchman of the 1988 massacre, inevitably acknowledged the possibility of a sixth COVID-19 outbreak, today, saying: “We should not allow a possible new COVID-19 outbreak to surprise the country like the fifth outbreak.” However, the clerical regime has resumed the Friday prayer shows since yesterday, which will undoubtedly expand the COVID-19 infection and leave more victims.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 23, 2021