- For the third consecutive day, the Health Ministry’s engineered statistics set a record in the number of dead and those critically ill.
- Iraj Harirchi, regime Deputy Health Minister: The increase in the number of hospitalizations and deaths is worrying. It is excruciating that COVID-19 is the leading cause of death in the country and in many provinces.
- Chairman of the regime parliament’s Health Commission: We wanted the cities to be fully quarantined for 15 to 30 days. It happened with delays, and only for two weeks. One-third of the employees are going to work, and the banks and parks are open. The traffic is not much different in many major cities and even in Tehran. Do those who are making the decisions have a presence in society?
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: 42 people died in the past 24 hours, and the death toll reached 2,314. We have 2,297 patients, of which 386 are in ICU.
- Ardabil University of Medical Sciences: The Province’s medical centers have been completed to their capacity, and the increase in the number of patients with severe Coronavirus disease is worrying
- Zahedan University of Medical Sciences: Our concern is that the disease cases exceed the capacity of hospital admissions.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, November 26, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 465 cities had exceeded 169,100. The number of victims in Tehran is 41,641, Khorasan Razavi 12,015, Isfahan 9,595, Khuzestan 9,090, Lorestan 6,975, Qom 6,785, East Azerbaijan 6,734, Mazandaran 6,592, West Azerbaijan 6,170, Fars 4,752, Alborz 4,532, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,271, Hamedan 4,255, Golestan 4,202, Kermanshah 3,646, Central Province 3,303, Kerman 3,174, Kurdistan 2,991, Ardabil 1,900, Hormozgan 1,850, Qazvin 1,729, Ilam 1,695, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 1,189.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 26, 2020