- Kianoush Jahanpour, director of the public relations for the regime’s Health Ministry, said: 105,000 COVID-19 vaccines are injected daily in the country. If this trend persists, the vaccination will take three years. (Entekhab daily, May 10, 2021)
• A regime parliament deputy: Many COVID-19 vaccines are removed from the official distribution chain and sold on the black market for up to 25 million Tomans (approximately $600). (State-run daily, Eghtesad-News, May 10, 2021)
• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences: 1,442 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized in East Azerbaijan, 20% of whom are in critical condition. (Mehr news agency, May 10, 2021)
• Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: 296 new COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in the Province yesterday, which is seriously alarming. (Mehr, May 10, 2021)
• Gilan Health Center said: Currently, the number of COVID-19 patients in this Province has doubled compared to February. (IRNA news agency, May 10, 2021)
• Zanjan University of Medical Sciences: The percentage of COVID-19 positive PCR test results indicates that the virus infection rate in the community and the risk of returning to a higher level of infection is high. Vaccination may take up to a year.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, May 10, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 541 cities had exceeded 284,100. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 65,801, Isfahan 18,695, Khorasan Razavi 17,500, Khuzestan 17,489, Mazandaran 11,675, East Azerbaijan 11,603, West Azerbaijan 10,563, Qom 9,395, Fars 9,052, Alborz 7,643, Golestan 7,020, Hamedan 6,393, Kerman 6,373, Central Province 5,928, Kermanshah 5,664, Kurdistan 4,902, North Khorasan 4,183, Ardabil 3,627, Hormozgan 3,315, Zanjan 3,130, Ilam 3,026, South Khorasan 2,686, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 2,219.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
May 10, 2021