- Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: 2,500 critically ill COVID-19 patients in the ICU. There is a gap of six to eight weeks until the next outbreak. (Fars news agency, September 10, 2021)
- North Khorasan Medical University: The COVID-19 infection rate in the Province is about 70% higher than the national average. (ISNA news agency, September 10, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: The number of COVID-19 inpatients has reached 2,181, twice as much as last month. (IRNA news agency, September 10, 2021)
- Qazvin Governor: All Province’s hospitals are worn out. The Rajai Hospital is older than 80 years, and no patients should be admitted there. (State TV, September 10, 2021)
- Ahmad Alamolhoda, Khamenei’s representative in Khorasan Razavi Province: In the next COVID-19 outbreak, we have a 100-bed hospital available so that the patients would no longer sleep on the grass. (State TV, September 10, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, September 10, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had passed 416,200. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 97,816, Khorasan Razavi 32,625, Isfahan 27,420, Khuzestan 25,551, Mazandaran 15,930, Fars 14,929, East Azerbaijan 14,873, West Azerbaijan 14,668, Gilan 14,405, Lorestan 14,220, Alborz 12,188, Sistan and Baluchestan 12,095, Qom 11,460, Kerman 10,882, Central Province 7,737, Kermanshah 7,234, Hormozgan 7,171, Yazd 7,048, Kurdistan 6,527, North Khorasan 5,389, Bushehr 4,739, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 3,044.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 10, 2021