• Acknowledging Khamenei’s policy of mass casualties, the president of Tehran Medical University said: Timely implementation of COVID-19 quarantine would have saved many lives.
• Tehran Governor: 2,000 Tehran students have contracted Coronavirus in two weeks. We should not express statistics in a way that worries people. (Fars news agency, December 6, 2021)
• Head of Boyer-Ahmad Health Network: About 6.5% of students tested positive with the Coronavirus. . (The Judiciary’s news agency, December 6, 2021)
• Head of Mashhad Medical System: Omicron will probably emerge in the country and surge the COVID-19 infections. (ISNA news agency, December 6, 2021)
• Ahvaz Medical University: Despite the warning, during the past week, the citizens of several countries where Omicron infections have been reported entered Iran through the ports of Khuzestan Province. (Tasnim news agency, December 6, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, December 6, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities has exceeded 485,600. In Tehran death toll has reached 113,725, Isfahan 33,340, Khuzestan 29,450, West Azerbaijan 18,283, Fars 18,160, Mazandaran 17,700, East Azerbaijan 16,743, Kerman 13,030, Golestan 10,590, Hormozgan 8,055, Ardabil 6,120, Ilam 4,638, and Zanjan 4,605.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 6, 2021