- Despite repeated warnings from experts about the emergence of the sixth COVID-19 outbreak, Ebrahim Raisi ordered the reopening of schools and universities on November 22, 2021.
- Mashhad Medical University: In recent weeks, Khorasan Razavi has had one of the highest COVID-19 infection rates, hospitalizations, and deaths. (Mehr news agency, October 30, 2021)
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): Soon, we will face the sixth COVID-19 outbreak. The presence of students in schools can be the beginning of a new peak. (State-run daily, Hamshahri, October 30, 2021)
- The country is still involved in the fifth COVID-19 outbreak. The death toll is high, and the infection rate is significant. (Hamshahri daily, October 30, 2021)
- Kurdistan Medical University: The fifth COVID-19 outbreak in the Province was the most prolonged outbreak since the pandemic and is still taking lives in Kurdistan. (Tasnim news agency, October 30, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, October 30, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities exceeds 467,100. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 109,485, Khorasan Razavi 38,200, Isfahan 31,815, West Azerbaijan 17,308, Fars 17,110, Alborz 13,773, Sistan and Baluchestan 13,095, Kermanshah 8,584, Central Province 8,543, Yazd 7,678, Kurdistan 7,522, Qazvin 5,329, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,560.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 30, 2021