- Medical Organization: More than 140 doctors died of Coronavirus, three times more than the Iran-Iraq war. The actual statistics are higher. (ISNA news agency, November 22, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: Simultaneous spread of influenza and COVID-19 is the beginning of a new worrying crisis. (IRNA news agency, November 22, 2021)
- The National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Kermanshah: 83 COVID-19 patients were admitted in the past 24 hours while only 13 were discharged. (Fars news agency, November 22, 2021)
- Yazd Medical University: There are currently 374 COVID-19 patients, 108 in ICU. (Mehr, November 22, 2021)
- The unprecedented surge in COVID-19 infection rate yesterday could be the sign of the same bitter summer experiences being repeated again. (Tasnim news agency, November 22, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, November 22, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 479,700. In Tehran death toll has reached 112,455, Khorasan Razavi 39,120, Isfahan 32,840, Khuzestan 29,190, West Azerbaijan 17,923, Fars 17,820, Gilan 16,690, Lorestan 15,900, Alborz 14,108, Kerman 12,847, Golestan 10,515, Kermanshah 8,924, Kurdistan 7,817, Bushehr 5,359, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,685.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 22, 2021