- Iraj Harirchi, regime’s Deputy Health Minister: (In terms of Coronavirus outbreak), we have 67 orange and red cities with a total population of about 23 million and 500,000 people, which includes 30% of the country’s population.
- Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences: The number of outpatient visits to medical centers has doubled, and the predominant COVID-19 in the Province is now the British variant.
- Head of Izeh Health Center: If the mutant COVID-19 outbreak in and around Izeh (a city in southeast Iran) is not controlled, a human catastrophe will occur.
- Chalous Health Network: We witness a 50% increase in COVID-19 outpatients in this city since March 15, 2021.
- Qazvin University of Medical Sciences: The number of patients referred to the Province’s medical centers has increased by 30%.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, March 28, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 526 cities had exceeded 239,100. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 55,421, Isfahan 15,540, Khuzestan 13,884, Lorestan 10,098, East Azerbaijan 9,423, West Azerbaijan 8,988, Qom 8,665, Gilan 8,381, Fars 7,032, Golestan 6,170, Hamedan 5,488,Kerman 5,284, Central Province 4,938, Semnan 4,105, Qazvin 2,709, Hormozgan 2,650.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
March 28, 2021