- The regime Health Minister: Despite all the precautions, there is a possibility that the new South African Coronavirus variant will enter Iran. (ISNA news agency, November 28, 2021)
- Ardabil Medical University: If the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations continues to increase, we will have a significant rise in the number of critically ill patients and fatalities. (Tasnim news agency, November 28, 2021)
- Ahvaz Jundishapur Medical University: The COVID-19 infection is rising in three cities of Hamidiyeh, Ramshir, and Hindijan in the Province. (Fars news agency, November 28, 2021)
- In Golestan, the number of COVID-19 patients has risen again and may cause another outbreak in the Province. (Tasnim, November 28, 2021)
- Mashhad Medical University: The number of COVID-19 outpatients increased on the city’s outskirts last week and could be a turning point for COVID-19 or the flu. (State Radio and TV news agency, November 28, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, November 28, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities exceeded 482,300. In Tehran, death toll has reached 113,005, Khorasan Razavi 39,265, Isfahan 33,075, Khuzestan 29,330, West Azerbaijan 18,098, Gilan 16,780, Alborz 14,158, Kerman 12,932, Hamedan 8,963, Hormozgan 8,015, North Khorasan 6,123, Ardabil 6,065, and South Khorasan 4,186.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 28, 2021