- Iraj Harirchi, regime Deputy Health Minister: Due to the large number of Coronavirus outpatients and inpatients, until further notice, hospitalization of non-emergency patients is prohibited.
- Alborz University of Medical Sciences: In the past 24 hours, 19 Coronavirus patients lost their lives, and the total number of deaths in the Province reached 1,281. In the past three days, with 636, 663, and 689 hospitalizations, respectively, Alborz Province has had the highest hospitalization rate in the past seven months.
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: The number of hospitalizations covered by this university, except for the two cities of Kashan, and Aran va Bidgol, has reached 1,553. There are 284 patients in ICU. In the past 24 hours, 19 patients have died.
- Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences: With the increase in Coronavirus patients, hospital beds in the Province are full.
- Eight months after the start of the Coronavirus pandemic, and after the death of at least 118,000 people, in fear of an outburst of public outrage, Khamenei ordered the Armed Forces hospitals to serve Coronavirus patients.
- Massoud Rajavi, leader of the Iranian Resistance, had announced seven months ago: “The hospitals of the IRGC and the medical centers of the representatives of the Supreme Leader, which have the best medical facilities, should be open to all patients and made available to the public. The overdue salaries of nurses, medical staff, and the hardworking hospital staff must be paid from the huge budget and assets of the Revolutionary Guards immediately.”
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, October 9, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 458 cities across Iran had exceeded 119,400. The number of victims in Tehran is 28,511, Khorasan Razavi 8,970, Khuzestan 7,598, Isfahan 6,104, Mazandaran 5,502, Qom 5,150, Gilan 4,731, Alborz 3,265, West Azerbaijan 3,257, Hamedan 3,183, Kurdistan 2,156, Semnan 1,816, and Qazvin 1,141.
Massoud Rajavi, the Chairman the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) and the leader of the Iranian Resistance, announced in the first weeks of the Coronavirus outbreak on March 7, 2020: “IRGC hospitals and medical centers under the supervision of the representatives of the regime’s Supreme Leader, which have the best medical facilities, should be open to all patients and made available to the public. All equipment in these centers, small or large, belongs to the Iranian people. Khamenei must allocate the $100 billion assets of “the Headquarters for the Execution of Imam Khomeini’s Order (EIKO),” and the vast wealth accumulated in the IRGC, Basij, State Security Force, the Mostazafan Foundation, as well as the money he spends in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Gaza, and Lebanon to the treatment of the Iranian people … The regime’s budgets for nuclear and missile programs and the Red Crescent funds and facilities that have been used to set up several centers for exporting terrorism in the Middle East and Africa should all be allocated to the treatment of the impoverished Coronavirus patients. The overdue salaries of nurses, medical staff, and the hardworking hospital staff must be paid from the massive budget and assets of the Revolutionary Guards immediately.”
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 9, 2020