- Iraj Harirchi, regime’s Deputy Health Minister: The continuation of this weak policy that some call for, will prolong the epidemic and have longer, more severe, and deeper economic effects. There is no single short-term solution. (State TV, November 17, 2020)
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, regime’s former president: The government does not help people. It just continually scares everyone and puts all the blame on the people. (Khabar-Fori news site, November 18, 2020)
- West Azerbaijan University of Medical Sciences: 53 Coronavirus patients died in the past 24 hours, setting the Coronavirus fatalities in the Province at 2529. (IRNA, November 19, 2020)
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: Yesterday, 39 Coronavirus patients died, raising fatalities to 2065. (ISNA, November 18, 2020)
- Yazd University of Medical Sciences: During the past 24 hours, 17 Coronavirus patients have died, 1,086 have been hospitalized, and 214 are in ICU. (Mehr news agency, November 19, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, November 19, 2020, that the number of Coronavirus fatalities in 465 cities had exceeded 160,200. The number of victims in Tehran is 39,281, Khorasan Razavi 11,745, Isfahan 9,040, Khuzestan 8,905, Lorestan 6,730, East Azerbaijan 6,069, Gilan 5,546, West Azerbaijan 5,398, Fars 4,407, Alborz 4,335, Hamedan 4,090, Golestan 4,046, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,006, Kermanshah 3,498, Central Province 3,048, Kurdistan 2,875, Kerman 2,739, North Khorasan 2,553, Semnan 2,409, Ilam 1,515, Khorasan. South 1,436, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,255.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 19, 2020