- Alireza Zali, head of the Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: People think that with imposed restrictions, mortality will decrease rapidly. This is not going to be the case.
- Minoo Mohraz, member of the NCCT: People are accustomed to ancient vegan plant-based powders, which is dangerous. Traditional medicine must be separated from vegan plant-based powders. We do not accept these at all.
- The spokesperson for the regime Health Ministry: Daily cases of Coronavirus infection in Fars Province are still on the rise and have reached the highest level since the beginning of the pandemic. Last week, 50 deaths per million people were reported in the Province, which is higher than the national average.
- Alborz Province Deputy Governor: So far, more than 2,200 people have died due to Coronavirus in the Province, 1,000 since September 22.
- Head of the regime’s Parliamentary Health Commission: The people face many economic problems, and the Coronavirus has been added. Referring to the aggravating infighting among various regime factions, he said: “Unquestionably, raising havoc, and making contradictory remarks is not in the country’s interest and the adversaries will benefit most from it.”
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, November 25, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 465 cities had exceeded 167,700. The number of victims in Tehran is 41,331, Khorasan Razavi 11,965, Isfahan 9,520, Khuzestan 9,060, Lorestan 6,935, East Azerbaijan 6,584, West Azerbaijan 6,050, Gilan 5,706, Fars 4,642, Alborz 4,490, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,246, Golestan 4,172,Kermanshah 3,631, Central Province 3,263, Kerman 3,114, Yazd 2,932, North Khorasan 2,653, Semnan 2,494, Ardabil 1,875, Zanjan 1,665, Khorasan South 1,511, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,305.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 25, 2020