- Nader Tavakoli, the deputy head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: The occurrence of 4-digit deaths (due to Coronavirus) is not unexpected. (ISNA news agency, November 20, 2020)
- Saeid Namaki, regime’s Health Minister: What have the countries Medical Sciences system done about Coronavirus? Not even one model that they predicted had turned out to be correct. (Mehr news agency, November 19, 2020)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: 42 people have died in the past 24 hours due to Coronavirus. Currently, 2043 Coronavirus patients are hospitalized in Isfahan Province, not inclusive of Kashan and Aran va Bidgol. (Javan daily, November 19, 2020)
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: More than 2,000 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized in the Province. (State TV, November 19, 2020)
- Hamadan University of Medical Sciences: In the third wave of Coronavirus, the number of deaths in Hamadan has tripled compared to the first wave. (Tasnim news agency, November 20, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, Friday, November 20, 2020, that the number of Coronavirus fatalities in 465 cities had exceeded 161,500. The number of victims in Tehran is 39,651, Khorasan Razavi 11,780, Isfahan 9,115, Lorestan 6,755, Qom 6,600, Mazandaran 6,502, East Azerbaijan 6,159, Gilan 5,596, West Azerbaijan 5,493, Fars 4,442, Alborz 4,355, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,096, Central Province 3,078, Yazd 2,812, North Khorasan 2,583, Hormozgan 1,815, Ardabil 1,790, Bushehr 1,734, Qazvin 1,658, Ilam 1,545, Zanjan 1,530, Kurdistan 2,911, Kerman 2,769, Kermanshah 3,518, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 1,159.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 20, 2020