- The spokesperson for the regime’s Health Ministry: “The relative increase in fatalities shows that we are still vulnerable to COVID-19. (IRNA news agency, December 14, 2020)
- Vice-chair of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: Tehran is in a fragile state, and it cannot be said that we have passed the acute state. If health protocols are not observed, we will see a new wave of an outbreak in winter. (Mehr news agency, December 14, 2020)
- Masih Daneshvari Hospital: The situation in the country and consequently in Tehran is not stable. The virus is still active. (Hamshahri daily, December 14, 2020)
- Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Nursing Organization: While the global standard is 2.5 nurses per bed, in Iran, there is not a single nurse per bed. (ISNA news agency, December 14, 2020)
- Gilan University of Medical Sciences: In Gilan, 20% of Coronavirus patients are hospitalized in ICU wards due to the severity of their condition. (Tasnim news agency, December 13, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, December 14, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 470 cities had exceeded 184,700. The number of victims in Tehran is 45,471, Khorasan Razavi 12,765, Isfahan 10,780, Qom 7,280, Mazandaran 6,967, West Azerbaijan 6,958, Gilan 6,531, Fars 5,537, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,561, Hamedan 4,485, Kerman 3,909, Central Province 3,798, Yazd 3,272, North Khorasan 2,868, Ardabil 2,237, Qazvin 1,907, South Khorasan 1,721, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,430.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 14, 2020