- Given the country’s infrastructure, and while Saeed Namaki, regime’s Health Minister expressed his deep concerns over the “new rise of the disease” and the challenges of the fourth wave of the virus, Rouhani and other regime leaders continue to procrastinate, lie, and cheat on vaccines.
- IRGC’s commander-in-chief, Brig. General Hossein Salami: The main pillar of the system is the leader; whatever he says, even about the vaccine, the enemy will raise havoc. (Mehr news agency, January 13, 2021)
- Regime’s parliamentary Health Commission addressing Rouhani: If those in charge are forced to import a vaccine approved by COVAX, it must be precisely declared, what type of vaccine it is, how many? And when and from which country are they being imported? (IMNA news agency, January 13, 2021)
- Saeed Namaki: Mazandaran Province has affected us the most. In the past 24 hours, 21 people have died due to COVID-19. (ILNA news agency, January 13, 2021)
- Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: There is a direct relationship between air pollution and the increasing prevalence of Coronavirus, hospitalization, and death rates. (IRNA news agency, January 13, 2021)
- Director of Tajrish Hospital in Tehran: Until today, we have not had a single day without a crisis. (Salamat-news, January 13, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on January 13, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 478 cities across Iran had surpassed 201,100. The number of victims in Tehran is 49,101, Khorasan Razavi 13,665, Isfahan 12,610, Lorestan 8,153, Mazandaran 7,862, Qom 7,835, East Azerbaijan 7,668, West Azerbaijan 7,423, Gilan 7,116, Golestan 5,045, Kerman 4,437, Yazd 3,622, North Khorasan 3,093, and Hormozgan 2,105.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
January 13, 2021