- Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences: Currently, more than 90% of positive COVID-19 cases in the Province are of the British variant. (ISNA news agency, March 26, 2021)
- Larestan University of Medical Sciences: Within 48 hours, more than 75% of the COVID-19 samples in the Juyom district were positive. From Friday, March 26, 2021, the connection of the Juyom district with other cities, districts, and villages will be cut off. (IRNA news agency, March 26, 2021)
- Arak University of Medical Sciences: The mutated Coronavirus is the cause of 60% of COVID-19 patients in Central Province. (IRNA, March 26, 2021)
- Lorestan University of Medical Sciences: The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the Province has increased by 30%. (State TV, March 26, 2021)
- Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences: The number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 has increased for the fourth consecutive day and more than 530 patients are hospitalized in Mazandaran. (State TV, March 26, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on March 26, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 526 cities across Iran had exceeded 238,000. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 55,241, Isfahan 15,460, Khuzestan 13,739, West Azerbaijan 8,948, Gilan 8,351, Fars 6,997, Golestan 6,150, Kerman 5,259, Central Province 4,908, Kermanshah 4,769, Yazd 4,302, Kurdistan 4,112, North Khorasan 3,603, Ardabil 2,957, Zanjan 2,580, and South Khorasan 2,316.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
March 26, 2021