• West Azerbaijan Medical University: Four hundred COVID-19 patients were hospitalized last night. The daily hospitalizations have been in three digits for the past five months. (Tasnim news agency, December 2, 2021)
• Qazvin Medical University: Due to the four-fold jump in COVID-19 infections, we will see a further increase in COVID-19 hospitalization rates. (Tasnim, December 2, 2021)
• Shiraz Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 131 COVID-19 patients were admitted to the Provinces’ hospitals. There are currently 1,044 COVID-19 inpatients, and 144 are in the ICU. (ISNA news agency, December 2, 2021)
• Yazd Medical University: Currently, 98 COVID-19 patients are admitted to the ICU, and 341 patients are hospitalized in the Province. (Mehr news agency, December 2, 2021)
• In Kashan, the Coronavirus is spreading, and the situation is still orange. The rise in new COVID-19 patients is very worrying. (Tasnim, December 2, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, December 2, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities has exceeded 484,000. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 113,365, Isfahan 33,210, Khuzestan 29,390, Fars 18,070, West Azerbaijan 18,188, Mazandaran 17,635, Alborz 14,208, Qom 13,120, Golestan 10,570, Hormozgan 8,040, Ilam 4,618, and Zanjan 4,585.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 2, 2021