- Kurdistan Medical University: With the resurgence of the Coronavirus in the Province, we are witnessing a triple-digit number of patients and many deaths daily. (Mehr news agency, November 18, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: 491 people were infected with COVID-19 in the past 24 hours. Currently, there are 811 COVID-19 patients hospitalized, 202 in ICU, and 39 are using ventilators. (State Radio and TV news agency, November 19, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: With the admission of 179 COVID-19 patients in the past 24 hours, the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations reached 1,407, of which 186 are in ICU. (ISNA news agency, November 19, 2021)
- Golestan Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 192 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized, which has increased by 10% compared to yesterday. (IRNA news agency, November 19, 2021)
- Isfahan Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 441 people became infected with Coronavirus. There are currently 798 Coronavirus inpatients, 173 in ICU. (Mehr, November 19, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, November 19, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 547 cities had surpassed 478,300. In Tehran, the number of victims has reached 112,145, Khorasan Razavi 39,035, Isfahan 32,715, Khuzestan 29,135, West Azerbaijan 17,823, Fars 17,725, East Azerbaijan 16,548, Lorestan 15,860, Hormozgan 7,970, and Kurdistan 7,782.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 19, 2021