Health Ministry: The number of new COVID-19 cases stands at 31,814, unprecedented from the beginning of the pandemic
• Iran’s Medical Organization: If the management continues the same way, the sixth COVID-19 outbreak will happen. (State-run media, ISCA news, July 26, 2021)
• Secretary of Scientific Committee of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): The six-day closure of Tehran and Alborz provinces was not effective and only caused the spread of Tehran patients to the northern cities. (Hamshahri daily, July 26, 2021)
• Gilan University of Medical Sciences: Our Province hospitals are full of COVID-19 patients. (ISNA news agency, July 26, 2021)
• A regime parliament deputy: Currently, 1,200 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized in Golestan Province, and many COVID-19 patients are lying on the floor. (ILNA news agency, July 26, 2021)
• Delta Coronavirus variant has darkened the atmosphere in Mazandaran Province. In the past 24 hours, 667 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in Mazandaran and Babol. (ISNA, July 26, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, July 26, 2021, that the COVID-19 victims in 547 cities are more than 338,400. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 78,926, Isfahan 22,925, Khuzestan 21,531, Khorasan Razavi 20,510, Mazandaran 13,105, Lorestan 12,945, Fars 11,472, Gilan 10,956, Alborz 9,773, Sistan and Baluchestan 9,411, Kerman 8,263, Golestan 7,930, Hamedan 7,088, Central Province 6,903, Kermanshah 6,358, Yazd 5,822, Hormozgan 5,630, Qazvin 3,854, and Bushehr 3,824.