Iran protests for water – No. 15
On Sunday, July 25, 2021, the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) published the names of 12 martyrs of the Khuzestan uprising and other cities which rose to support Khuzestan. The actual number of martyrs is greater. Once the identities of the others are verified, they will also be made public. The names of these martyrs are as follows:
1. Mostafa Naimawi, 30, from Shadegan, place of martyrdom: Ahvaz, date of martyrdom July 16, 2021.
2. Qassem Nasseri (Khozairi), 17, from Kut Abdollah, the place of martyrdom: Kut Abdollah, date of martyrdom, July 17, 2021.
3. Mohammad Chenani, place of martyrdom: Shush, date of martyrdom July 20, 2021
4. Isa Baldi, 27, from Mahshahr, place of martyrdom: Mahshahr, date of martyrdom: July 20, 2021
5. Mohammad Kroshat from Ahvaz, place of martyrdom: Ahvaz (Shelang Abad), date of martyrdom: July 20, 2021.
6. Omid Azar-Khosh 20, from Aligudarz, date of martyrdom: July 20, 2021
7. Hadi Bahmani 17, from Susan village (Izeh), place of martyrdom: Izeh, date of martyrdom: July 20, 2021.
8. Farzad Farisat (Hamzeh Al-Farisawi) 24, place of martyrdom: Ahvaz (Shelangabad), date of martyrdom: July 21, 2021.
9. Meysam Ajrash (Akrash) 20, place of martyrdom: Mahshahr (Taleghani town), date of martyrdom: July 21, 2021.
10. Hamid Majdam (Jokari), place of martyrdom: Chamran
11. Mohammad Abdollahi, place of martyrdom: Izeh
12. Amir Mashari Ebadi was wounded and was martyred in the hospital on July 23, 2021.
The Iranian resistance urges the United Nations Secretary-General, the UN Security Council, the European Union, and its member states to condemn these crimes against humanity and take the necessary steps to confront a regime committing crimes against humanity for more than four decades. The leaders of the regime must be brought to justice and the UN Security Council must initiate any action needed to this end.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
July 25, 2021