• Iraj Harirchi, regime’s deputy Health Minister: One COVID-19 patient dies in less than 6 minutes. We cannot quarantine the country. The administrative apparatus has become numb and inactive. (Hamshahri daily, July 25, 2021)
• In the 74th week of the pandemic, the number of COVID-19 outpatients has increased by 17%, hospitalization by 15.5%, and death by 22%, respectively, compared to the previous week. (ISNA news agency, July 25, 2021)
• Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: In Tehran, we have not yet reached the peak of the fifth Coronavirus outbreak. It is, therefore, possible that the number of hospitalizations in Tehran will rise to 9,000 patients in the coming days. (IRNA news agency, July 25, 2021)
• Alborz Deputy Governor: The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations has increased by more than twice and deaths five times in the first week of July. (IRNA, July 25, 2021)
• Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences: In Behbahan, COVID-19 hospital referrals have increased by 375% compared to two weeks ago. (ISNA, July 24, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, July 25, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities is more than 337,500. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 78,726, Isfahan 22,875, Khuzestan 21,476, Khorasan Razavi 20,465, East Azerbaijan 13,388, Mazandaran 13,060, West Azerbaijan 12,398, Fars 11,442, Gilan 10,926, Qom 10,165, Alborz 9,723, Sistan and Baluchestan 9,336, Kerman 8,218, Yazd 5,797,Kurdistan 5,617, and Hormozgan 5,600.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
July 25, 2021