- West Azerbaijan University of Medical Sciences: 1,348 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized in the Province, 251 are in ICU, and 69 are breathing with a ventilator. In the past 24 hours, 18 patients have died. (Mehr news agency, April 28, 2021)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: In Isfahan Province, 2,275 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, 389 are in ICU, and 39 were decreased in the past 24 hours. (Mehr, April 28, 2021)
- Hamadan University of Medical Sciences: The entire Province is in a state of red referring to the COVID-19 outbreak, and 19 patients have died in the past 24 hours. (IRNA news agency, April 28, 2021)
- Secretary of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Bushehr: In the past 24 hours, 14 COVID-19 patients have died due to Coronavirus, and 471 patients have been hospitalized. (IRNA, April 28, 2021)
- North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences: Thirteen COVID-19 patients died in the past 24 hours. North Khorasan is one of the seven provinces where the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations is increasing with a steep slope. (ISNA news agency, April 28, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 541 cities had exceeded 269,300. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 61,721, Isfahan 17,610, Razavi Khorasan 16,905, Khuzestan 16,394, Mazandaran 11,270, Lorestan 11,253, East Azerbaijan 11,038, West Azerbaijan 10,088, Gilan 9,401, Qom 9,185, Fars 8,222, Alborz 6,993, Golestan 6,795, Sistan and Baluchestan 6,141, Hamedan 6,083, Kerman 6,059, Central Province 5,628, Semnan 4,755, North Khorasan 4,003, Ardabil 3,402, Hormozgan 3,115, Zanjan 2,965, Bushehr 2,794, and Ilam 2,771.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
April 28, 2021