Sunday 18th Aug 2019

• Arab
  • Spanish
  • Albanian

Iranian Opposition & Resistance | Latest News on NCR Iran

Arab and Islamic Solidarity With Iran's People, the MEK and the NCRI

Arab and Islamic Solidarity With Iran's People, the MEK and the NCRI

Day 4 of the Free Iran convention at Ashraf-3, home to members of Iran's democratic opposition People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (Mujahedin-e Khalq, PMOI or MEK) in Albania, includes a panel of Arab dignitaries. The conference is titled: Arab and Islamic solidarity with the Iranian people and the democratic alternative." We'll be updating this page live as the event unfolds.

***

Dr. Anouar Malek

13.00: Prominent writer and Arab personality Dr. Anouar Malek says:

"The MEK members are the legitimate representatives of the Iranian people. This movement has stood up to the corrupt mullahs’ regime. This resistance is a legitimate alternative to the regime that can establish freedom in Iran.

We express our solidarity with the resistance that is led by Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, who has sacrificed so much in this struggle against the mullahs’ regime.
In 1988, many political prisoners were massacred by the regime without committing any crimes."

Abbas Davari, Chairman of the NCRI Labor Committee

13.10: Abbas Davari, Chairman of the NCRI Labor Committee, says:

"The mullahs’ regime misuses Islam for its own political interests… What right of the Iranian people has not been oppressed by the mullahs’ regime? The MEK's ‘Resistance Units’ are expanding across the country and freedom will soon come to Iran."

13.15: Sid Ahmed Ghozali, former Prime Minister of Algeria, says:

"Once again I declare my support and solidarity with the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (MEK) in Ashraf 3, Albania."

Saleh al-Ghalab

13.20: Saleh al-Ghalab, former Jordanian Minister of Culture, says:

"Now I salute the people of Iran. We all know that the Iranian people stand against this devil in power in Iran.
I regret that in our great Arab country, there was no place for Ashraf 3. I salute Albania, the Albanian people and the Albanian culture for having hosted the MEK.
In our region there are big differences and problems. If the MEK was in power in Iran, there would have been no such differences. We should have shared their struggle, not only with words, but with all our might.

With what is going on in the Strait of Hormuz, we do not want war because we do not want the Iranian people and the region to endure the damage. We should have created gathering points around Iran for forces fighting against the mullahs’ regime. The mullahs ho are fighting Iran and the people of Iran. Who is going to free Iran from those mullahs? It is not the Americans, it is the Iranian Resistance, and the MEK, led by Madame Maryam Rajavi. There are forces inside the country fighting the regime. They are in all regions of Iran, Khuzestan, Kurdistan, Baluchistan and elsewhere. And the main force is the MEK. But the most important thing about the Iranian situation now is to gather around the MEK. All Arab countries are touched by the mullahs. One of them said our real borders are in Africa. There is no country safe from their interference. But by God, we see a free Iran very soon. So, let’s see each other in Tehran."

Mohammad al-Haj

13.30: Mohammad al-Haj, Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"I came here today to congratulate the MEK on its achievement in Ashraf 3. You merit to rule Iran under the leadership of the President-elect Maryam Rajavi. I talked to you when you were suffering in Camp Ashraf in Iraq, under what the Iranian regime brought on you through its mercenaries. We lived with your suffering, under hundreds of loudspeakers and all the attacks. We are happy that you were relieved from all that, and I regret that no Arab country hosted you and you are here in Albania.

You have created a miracle. You can reconstruct the Iran ruined by the mullahs’ regime. Mrs. Rajavi’s plan is one of reconstruction of Iran. To give the life that the great Iranian people merit to live. This people suffering executions, torture, with 120000 youth executed by the mullahs. This regime’s misdeeds are not limited to the Iranian people, but the whole region suffers under them, in Syria, in Yemen, and all other countries. Who is the main beneficiary in the country?
Iran’s richness, and money, is spent to foment turmoil in the region, while the Iranian people suffer under this regime. But now uprisings are covering the country, and we have to support them. That is why I say from here, in Ashraf, we are with the Iranian people and with the MEK and we support them."

Dr. Mohammad a-Zoebi

13.40: Dr. Mohammad a-Zoebi, Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"We came to the MEK's base in Ashraf 3 to express our solidarity and support for the Iranian Resistance. We have seen here excellent conferences. From the beginning, we were witness to sacrifices by the Resistance, and what we saw in the construction of Ashraf 3 was their resolve to build everything. We have to support the MEK. The Resistance should succeed. We have to support Mrs. Rajavi’s efforts for peace in the region."

Dr. Mohammad Al-Ayasra

13.45: Dr. Mohammad Al-Ayasra, Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"We have to thank God to be on this blessed land of Ashraf 3, with the resolve, and the hope, that it was built. In the face of a regime that has nothing but repression for its own people, and turmoil and interference for its neighbors. So we stand with you the MEK and the people of Iran, and we hope the best for all Iranians."

Najah Al Azzeh

13.40: Najah Al Azzeh, former Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"I salute you in the name of Islam, Peace be upon you. My sisters of MEK, my brothers of MEK, ladies and gentlemen. We have to admire this project realized here by the Iron lady, my sister Maryam Rajavi. Two drops of tears, one of sorrow for what you endured under repression, and one of pride for what you created here in your struggle. We take off our hats to you. My message to you is that when you succeed in your project, do not forget your sisters all over the world."

Wasfi Haddad

13.55: Wasfi Haddad, Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"I salute Maryam Rajavi who took on her shoulder the load that the mountains refused to undertake, praised be her efforts. During two days we were witness of what happened to this people. We came from all corners of the world, Muslims and Christians, against terrorism and for the great Iranian people. And my country Jordan was among the first countries suffering under terrorism in all its forms. We consider that MEK, with its sacrifices along history, is the best suited to undertake the responsibility to lead a great state for the Iranian people. And finally I thank Albania and its people, and hope to see you next time in the blessed country which is Iran.

14.00: Naayem Salameh, former Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"Iran’s regime has and continues to violate human rights, and it ruins the country’s economy. And it exports terrorism to all countries, our country Jordan, Syria, Yemen. This is what they call expanding their borders even to Africa. I salute the role of the Iranian women, for their 40-year struggle against this regime. When I heard about Camp Ashraf in Iraq, I even travelled to Iraq to meet them, but I was not able to enter. When I heard some of the women there needed medical support, I volunteered to host them at my home, but the Iraqi government, at the behest of the Iranian regime, did not let me do that. As is said, the worst injustice is one done against your own citizens."

14.00: Dr. Issa Khashashna, Member of Parliament from Jordan, says:

"From Ashraf 3, I just came here to say 'Zendebad Maryam Rajavi' (long live Maryam Rajavi) and 'Hazer, hazer, hazer' (the motto of the MEK). We are here to tell the mullahs that a country and a nation should not be ruled according to one’s personal interpretations. The Iranian regime’s project for the region is to back terrorism and warmongering. I hope success for the MEK in Ashraf 3 and hope to meet you again in Tehran."

14.10: Tahar Boumedra, former chief of the United Nations human rights office in Iraq, says:

"Brothers and sisters. I just want to convey a few experiences and seek with you all ways out of them. The American strategy was always keeping an Iraq beside the American authority in Iraq. And when the Americans left Iraq, the tandem changed to an Iraqi and a member of the Pasdaran Army IRGC. The same thing happened in Syria, and the same thing happened in Yemen, with the Houthis. Elsewhere also the same thing can be seen. The way out is to move the struggle from the region into Iran. How can we help the MEK liberate Iran? This is the only meaningful strategy. I talked to a number of authorities, who say this is too complicated to enter this war. But it is the only way to move the struggle into Iran, between the MEK and Iranian people and the mullahs’ regime. Otherwise all support for the MEK remains symbolic."

14.15: Haitham Al-Maleh of the Syrian opposition says:

"My brothers who spoke before me didn’t leave much to be said. God the Almighty said that we created you from a man and a woman and then we created differences between you, to be able to live and work together. And we don’t judge people by their religion or their beliefs, and leave this to God. But the regime in power in Iran, when Khomeini came to power, some people thought he came to save the people, but he had not this in mind, but to create a system based on the Jurisprudence of the religious leader. And then all those who are ruining the region are backed by this regime. Who benefits from all this ruin? Especially the ruining of Iraq? For as long as this regime exists, the whole region would suffer- that is until our brothers in the Iranian Resistance free Iran from this regime, the Resistance led by Mrs. Maryam Rajavi. I spent the best years of my life in prisons. Now nearly a million people have perished in Syria, more than a million-and-a-half are handicapped. Four million houses were destroyed. We have seven million displaced people in Syria. People who spend the night under the open sky. I told myself I am an Ashrafi. Because Ashraf stands for freedom, and if I am with Ashraf that means I am with liberty, so long live the leadership of Mrs. Maryam Rajavi."

Khadija Ziyani

14.25: Khadija Ziyani, Member of Parliament from Morocco, says:

"Salutations from Morocco, a country of peace. We talked about problems in the Gulf region, all these difficulties other speakers noted here. The secret for success is perseverance, and that is how the MEK has continued to resist and stay present. I wish you success, and our hearts stay with you. I wish all the success for Mrs. Maryam Rajavi."

Abdelkader Ben Dhifallah

14.30: Abdelkader Ben Dhifallah, Member of Parliament from Tunisia, says:

"All peoples of the region are suffering from the terrorism of Iran’s regime. Many people have been exiled from their countries. Mrs. Rajavi has realized a role for women for the future of Iran… We are calling for peace, freedom and in order to defend human dignity and create bridges peaceful coexistence, we believe in the right of human beings."

Print Email

Contact Us

Copyright © 2019 NCRI - National Council of Resistance of Iran. All Rights Reserved.