Iran Uprising - No. 59
Mullah Sadegh Larijani, the head of the clerical regime’s judiciary, in a meeting with the "Heads of prosecution offices and prosecutors of provincial capitals" on January 25, while praising the killing and suppression of the Protesters, acknowledged the widespread corruption in the mullahs' judiciary and the public anger and hatred toward this apparatus, and tried to whitewash it.
Boroujerdi, a close relative of Khamenei, is in constant touch with Bashar Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and the regime's mercenaries in the region.
Alaeddin Boroujerdi, Chairman of the Committee for Foreign Policy and National Security of the mullahs’ Majlis, will be heard at the European Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee on Tuesday, January 23, 2018. The Majlis is an integral part of the mullahs’ regime whose members have passed the filter of heart belief in and practical commitment to the Vali Faqih (supreme leader). Boroujerdi is from Khamenei's faction, his close relative, and is in constant contact with Bashar al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and regime’s other terrorists in the region.
Mullahs’ regime’s delay, negligence and cover-up in saving the sailors, and the necessity of impartial investigations
The Iranian Resistance offers its deep condolences and sympathies to the families, friends and colleagues of the sailors of the Sanchi (Sepid) oil tanker who died in the East China Sea and strongly condemns the delay of the mullahs’ regime in saving the lives of the sailors.
Manouchehr Boroumand, a famous Iranian champion, who had won gold medal in heavyweight weightlifting in the Asian Games, passed away. Manuchehr Boroumand was the most powerful man in the Asian continent and the first Asian weightlifter who crossed the 500 kg barrier in the total in the 1966 World Weightlifting Championships in Berlin, and made his name eternal in the sports history.
Manouchehr Boroumand was a modest man who loved sports. Following the anti-monarchy revolution in 1979, he continued to train Iran’s national weightlifting team, and later he headed Iran Weightlifting Federation. However, after a while when he became aware about the anti-Iranian and anti-popular acts of the mullahs, he preferred to resign than cooperation with the mullahs, and no longer appeared in any sport scenes.
According the state media, on November 21, 2017, the Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance of Rouhani has provided 565 billion and 400 million tomans (about 139 million dollars) to help earthquake victims. More than 53 percent of this amount, i.e. 300 billion tomans, has immediately been given to the IRGC, and the remaining 47 percent was divided among the specific treasury of the Kermanshah and Ilam provinces, the army, the Ministry of Health, the Red Crescent Society, the State Emergency Department, and the Emergency Department of Tehran and other Government organs.
Earthquake in Iran – No. 4
A week after the deadly earthquake in Iran’s western regions, people are still lacking even minimum supplies. Many villages still have no tents, food, water and electricity. The Iranian regime, known for stealing and plundering the people, has left the quake-stricken residents in the winter cold under the rubbles. This has resulted in increasing public hatred.
A helicopter pilot in Fort Abuzar of Sarpol-e Zahab said the following about what he witnessed flying over the earthquake stricken region: “We saw many scenes… different from what you are seeing on [state TV]… the catastrophe we witnessed is far worse and expanded than what is shown on [state TV] or on the internet. What I’m witnessing is people providing aid, and state relief efforts are very weak.”
Earthquake in Iran- No. 3
• AFP News Agency: Most of the aid that was distributed among the people belonged to private individuals
• Obstruction in the distribution of popular aid and theft by repressive forces
Remarks by the regime’s MP from Kermanshah, Ahmad Safari, 72 hours after the earthquake, is a clear confession to the fact that the only thing that does not matter to the corrupt and criminal leaders of the regime is the suffering of the people. On Wednesday November 15, after visiting the Sarepol-e-Zahab, Qasr Shirin and Salas Babajani, Safari said: "This is the Day of Resurrection. More than 1,000 people died.... I went to a village where they said they had buried 20 people on the first day. These people are not included in the death toll. In just one alley in Sarepol-e-Zahab, 70 people were killed. More than 250 people died in Mehr housing.