- The regime’s Health Ministry: 33 cities are in the red Corona state, 95 cities orange, and 220 cities are yellow. (ISNA news agency, November 6, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: With the admission of 186 new COVId-19 patients, the number of admissions in the Province reached 1,721 in the past 24 hours, 184 in ICU. (Tasnim, November 6, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: 708 new cases of Coronavirus have been identified in the past 24 hours. Five cities in the Province have turned red. (ISNA, November 6, 2021)
- Mashhad Medical University: COVID-19 outpatient referrals have increased by 20% daily and have reached 1,500 to 1,800. (ISNA, November 6, 2021)
- State-run newspaper, Arman wrote today, “The new COVID-19 outbreak has emerged much earlier than expected. The situation in Tehran, Karaj, Tabriz, and Zanjan is fragile. The time is not right for schools to reopen.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, Saturday, November 6, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities across Iran had exceeded 471,400. In Tehran the death toll has passed 110,555, Khorasan Razavi 38,530, Isfahan 32,155, Khuzestan 28,825, West Azerbaijan 17,538, Fars 17,340, Mazandaran 17,270, Gilan 16,430, Sistan and Baluchestan 13,165, Qom 12,830, Golestan 10,375, Hormozgan 7,880, Ardabil 5,870, and Qazvin 5,369.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 6, 2021