- Tehran City Council: Coronavirus has caused the death of 20,000 people in Tehran so far, and the implementation of restrictions is essential and effective in preventing the spread of the virus and mortalities.
- A member of the research team for the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce: Our death toll is 516 per million, one of the highest in the world and could be much higher.
- Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Medical Organization: With unscientific interventions and the issuance of relevant permits under the titles of Islamic and traditional or Iranian medicine by the Health Ministry, the health of the people is played with no scientific basis.
- Hamid Emadi, an infectious disease specialist: There are no empty beds in public hospitals. Patients cannot be accommodated in a private hospital even with 100 million Tomans. Not only all the ICU wards are full, but even the ordinary wards are not empty. we are paralyzed.
- Kerman University of Medical Sciences: The Coronavirus death toll in Kerman Province had reached 40 in 24 hours.
- Bam University of Medical Sciences: In the east of Kerman Province, the number of patients has increased six times compared to the previous month.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, November 22, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 465 cities across Iran had exceeded 164,000. The number of victims in Tehran is 40,391, Khorasan Razavi 11,850, Isfahan 9,275, Lorestan 6,840, Qom 6,660, Mazandaran 6,532,East Azerbaijan 6294, West Azerbaijan 5,733, Fars 4,507, Alborz 4,410, Central Province 3,168,Kurdistan 2,941, Kerman 2,934, Yazd 2,862, Ardabil 1,820, Qazvin 1,688, Ilam 1,605, and Zanjan 1,560.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 22, 2020